|Service Name: Live Well - Wellbeing Service|
Description of Service:
This service is run by North East Lincolnshire Council who offer support to patients aged 18+ who want support with their wellbeing and are ready to make a change. The service comprises a team of wellbeing workers and practitioners who can work with clients to identify their needs and to set health and wellbeing goals.
The Live Well - Wellbeing Service can help with the following:
- Low level mental and emotional wellbeing issues – Where clients don’t meet a clinical criteria, such as a need for CBT
- Healthy eating
- Weight management
- Physical activity
- Stopping Smoking
- Building confidence
We assess a client’s wellbeing and support them to identify and set wellbeing goals
Unfortunately we cannot help with:
- Clinical physical and mental health issues - Whilst we can take clients with complex wellbeing needs, we cannot take clients with a clinical need (e.g. those needing psychological therapies such as CBT)
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Anyone under the age of 18
Where can people can access the service
Support can be provided in a variety of ways including face to face, by telephone, email or online. The Wellbeing Service are based in GP surgeries and community venues and will aim to find the most convenient place for the client.
How to access the service:
Self-referral by texting Wellbeing to 60060 or calling 01472 325500
- A member of the team will contact the patient to discuss their best support options.
- A time and venue to meet that is most appropriate for the patient will be then be arranged.
Website: www.nelincs.gov.uk/health-and-wellbeing/wellbeing-services (There is also an online referral form which clients can access from this link)