A year in health and social care - North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group publishes its Annual Report for 2014/15
Published on Jun 5, 2015
North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has published its Annual Report and Accounts for 2014/15 today.
2014/15 has been another year where all NHS & Adult Social Care organisations have had to work hard to make considerable savings while planning for the future and delivering better care than ever before.
The CCG saved £3.2m (health) and £3.6m (social care) while designing innovative services that support local people to live healthier, more independent lives, manage periods of ill health and take more control of their own wellbeing.
This is the CCG’s second year and achievements include:
• new services for people with Parkinson’s
• more opportunities to share your views and influence our decision making
• 1000s of people benefit from Open Door services
• we are among the best in the country at diagnosing dementia
• Quality Practice award for a Grimsby GP Practice
• A second assisted living development unveiled
• support pack developed to help people live better with diabetes
• new awards launched to recognise great care homes
• chance for people to have their say on services for Multiple Sclerosis
North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group is a unique organisation that commissions both health and adult social care services. The CCG is led by local GPs and works with its partners at the council and the organisations that provide health and care services in North East Lincolnshire.
Most importantly, the CCG is shaped by local residents and actively ask for the opinions and experiences of people who use health and care services.
You can download the full report by visiting the link below or clicking here:
If you find the Annual Report interesting, why not join us at our Annual General Meeting (AGM)? The meeting will be happening on 10th September 2015 at 1pm at Royal Suite, Humber Royal Hotel, Littlecoates Rd, Grimsby, DN34 4LX.