Published on Aug 6, 2014
The next round of Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures roadshows will be taking place throughout August.
People from Northern Lincolnshire are encouraged to come along and find out more about our proposals for Hyper-Acute Stroke services and Ear, Nose and Throat inpatient surgery, ask questions and let us know what they think.
The roadshows will be visiting the following venues:
• Friday 8th August, 10.00am – 4.00pm – Brigg, Market Place
• Thursday 14th August , 10.00am – 12.00pm – South Killingholme, School Road (near Doctor’s Surgery)
• Thursday 14th August, 1.00pm – 3.00pm – Laceby, The Square
• Friday 15th August, 10.00am – 1.00pm – Cleethorpes/ Humberston – Tesco, Hewitts Circus
• Friday 15th August, 1.30pm – 3.30pm – Waltham, High Street (Near Co-op)
Improving patient experience and enhancing the quality of services for residents is our priority and both North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Groups feel the options proposed offer this. However we don’t want to do this in isolation we want your thoughts and views to help shape the future of these two essential services.
Anyone wishing to take part can just turn up at a roadshow. If people would like to share their views but are unable to attend then visit our website www.healthyliveshealthyfutures.nhs.uk for more information and the opportunity to complete the online survey.
The deadline for completing the survey is Friday 26th September 2014
People can also get regular updates by following Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures on twitter @HLHF_NHS or liking the Facebook page, search for Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures – Northern Lincolnshire.