Published on Sep 16, 2016
Building on the continuing success of the Health & Social Care Awards in previous years, North East Lincolnshire CCG would like to invite you once again to submit your nominations.
As was the case last year, the awards will encompass all health and social care areas in North East Lincolnshire. Any professional or volunteer working for the Health and Social Care agenda within North East Lincolnshire can be nominated, whether they work directly with the public or indirectly for the community. This means that the awards are open to nominations of officers and volunteers from:
- Commissioning (NELCCG, NELC)
- Providers of statutory services (focus, Care Plus Group, NLaG, Navigo)
- Voluntary and community organisations (care homes, 3rd sector organisations, etc)
- Primary care services
Nominations for the awards are across 13 categories:
- NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- PARTNERSHIP WORKING AWARD
- CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AWARD
- MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP AWARD
- DIGNITY AND EQUALITY AWARD
- SUPPORTING LOCAL COMMUNITIES AWARD
- INNOVATION AWARD
- PROMOTING INDEPENDENCE AWARD
- PROMOTING POSITIVE CHANGE AWARD
- STAFF MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD
- TEAM OF THE YEAR AWARD
- LONG SERVICE AWARD
- VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Nominations must be submitted by Monday 31st October 2016. Nominees will be shortlisted by a community panel, and will be selected on the merit of their delivery of outstanding practice and/or excellent quality of care
The Health & Social Care Awards will be held on Tuesday 7th February 2017, 2:30-4:30pm at the Humber Royal Hotel. Those shortlisted will be informed by December 2016/early January 2017, to enable them to keep the date of the awards free in their diaries.
We would encourage as many of you as possible to nominate for these prestigious awards; the individuals and teams who you would like to recognise as making a real difference in North East Lincolnshire.
You can read more information here.
We would also like you to share this information around your networks and encourage colleagues to put up the poster in their workplace, so that with those you work with/support can also nominate individuals or teams as part of these awards.