Published on Feb 3, 2014
‘Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures’ Launches Phase 2 of its Engagement with the Public
North and North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) invite you to come along to one of our engagement events or roadshows to talk to us about our proposals for the future of health and care services under the banner of Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures.
Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures is a review of all health and care services in North and North East Lincolnshire led by both North East Lincolnshire CCG and North Lincolnshire CCG.
There were a series of events and engagement opportunities to introduce the review of services in Northern Lincolnshire and to explain why we need to make changes that took place from July 2013 to October 2013. Feedback from this engagement was that people understood the need for important changes to local services and it helped us to form a better picture of how health and care services could be delivered in the future.
We now wish to speak to you about our aim to build services that allow people to get the right care in the right place when they need it, within the resources we will have available. There are five key areas we are looking to transform: Self Care, Care in your Community, Care in your Home, Hospital Services and Access to services. Now is a chance for you to have your say on our proposals to achieve the vision we have set out for the future.
You are invited to come along to one of our engagement events or roadshows to find out more about Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures. Alternatively you can visit our website and fill out a questionnaire to give us your thoughts and opinions or find a brochure located throughout North and North East Lincolnshire in GP surgeries, dentists and pharmacies.
Dr Peter Melton, Chief Medical Officer, North East Lincolnshire CCG said: ‘These important events are great opportunities for local people to find out about proposals for Health and care services across our area, to feed in their views and wishes and have an influence over important local changes’.
Dr Margaret Sanderson, Chair, North Lincolnshire CCG said: ‘The CCGs are committed to listening to the views of local people and would like to take forward a conversation with as many members of the community as possible’.
• Immingham Civic Centre, 17th February, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
• Memorial Hall, Cleethorpes, 21st February, 1:00pm – 3:30 pm
• Grimsby Institute, 25th February, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
• Imperial Hall, Epworth, 18th February, 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
• Scunthorpe Baptist Church, 26th February, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
• St. Mary’s Church hall, Barton on Humber, 27th February, 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
• Kirton Lindsey, Market Place -5th February 2014, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon
• Crowle, Market Place - 5th February 2014, 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm
• Winterton, Market Street - 6th February 2014, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon
• Barrow, High Street - 6th February 2014, 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm
• Goxhill, Howe Lane - 6th February 2014, 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm
• Brigg, Market Place - 7th February 2014, 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
• Scunthorpe, High Street - 8th February 2014, 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
• South Killingholme - 13th February 2014, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon
• Laceby, Nr Caister Road Shops - 13th February 2014, 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm
• Humberston, Church Lane - 14th February 2014, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon
• Waltham, High Street - 14th February 2014, 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm
• Grimsby, The Bullring - 15th February 2014, 10.00 am - 4.00 pm.
• Market Place, Louth, 10th March 2014, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Email HLHF.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on these events or visit www.healthliveshealthyfuture.nhs.uk