The Way Forward 2016 - Event Feedback
The Way Forward Public and Stakeholder engagement event was held on March 31st to share how the CCG plans to improve the advice, support and care services that will help local people have a good quality of life, recover from periods of ill health as close to home as possible, make healthier choices and remain active, engaged and independent for as long as they can.
This event gave Accord members, the public and stakeholders the chance to discuss our plans, ask questions and share their experiences and views.
More than 100 people attended and we hope you found the sessions interesting and informative.
Trevor Brooks, the recently appointed Chair of the Accord Steering group, welcomed everyone to the meeting and provided an overview of the purpose and format of the event.
We then shared information about:
- CCG Commissioning Intentions for 2016
- Support to care homes and people with multiple long term conditions
- Social Prescribing
We went on to hold focussed discussion groups to talk about:
- Doing the right thing - deciding how social care money is spent locally
- Quality matters to all of us – what makes a quality health and care service.
- Social Prescribing – improving health and wellbeing Information, Advice & Guidance - what needs to be done to make sure we have the right Information, Advice, and Guidance available to people across North East Lincolnshire.
You can read the full feedback report by clicking here.