COVID Vaccine Drop In Clinics
COVID Seasonal booster
For a Q&A about COVID and Flu vaccinations please visit our Winter Vaccinations page.
You can have a seasonal booster dose (autumn booster) of the COVID-19 vaccine if you are:
- aged 50 or over
- aged 5 and over and at high risk due to a health condition
- aged 5 and over and at high risk because of a weakened immune system
- aged 5 and over and live with someone who has a weakened immune system
- aged 16 and over and a carer, either paid or unpaid
- living or working in a care home for older people
- a frontline health and social care worker
To get a seasonal booster (autumn booster) dose you can:
book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment online for an appointment at a vaccination centre or pharmacy
find a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination site to get vaccinated without needing an appointment
The page you are on lists walk in vaccination clinics in North East Lincolnshire which you can see by scrolling down. If you are having difficulty finding a vaccination slot, please contact us at email@example.com or by ringing 0300 3000 500.
Unless stated on the clinic listing, walk ins are for those aged 16 and above. Please be aware, times and dates are subject to change due to vaccine availability.
For more information about COVID boosters and Flu vaccinations please visit our Winter Vaccination Page.