CCG Publications & Statements
- The joint statement by NHS North East Lincolnshire CCG and North East Lincolnshire Council can be accessed by visiting the following link Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2020-2021
- The principles and values of the NHS in England and information on how to make a complaint about NHS services can be accessed by visiting the following external link NHS Constitution for England
- The Constitution includes the main governance rules of the CCG, including for example, the key processes for decision making, ensuring transparency, and managing conflicts of interest. It can be read by visiting North East Lincolnshire CCG Constitution
- Bribery Act Statement
- Implementing the Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) is a requirement for NHS commissioners and NHS healthcare providers including independent organisations. You can find out more by visiting Workforce Race Equality Standard.
- Learning Disabilities Mortality Review Programme Annual Report 1st April 2019 to the 31st March 2020.
Financial & Performance Publications
- In accordance with the HM Treasury guidance ‘Transparency – Publication of Spend over £25,000’, North East Lincolnshire CCG has made a commitment to publish all transactions over £25,000. Visit £25k Plus Spend and you can view details of the transactions by downloading the monthly reports at the bottom of the page.
- Operational Scheme of Delegation
- Scheme of Delegation Financial Limits
- Penalties & Charges
- Links to the latest Annual Report and Accounts and the latest Annual Audit letter can be found at Latest Annual Report and Accounts and Latest Annual Audit Letter. An archive of previous Annual Reports and Audit Letters can be viewed at Archived Annual Report and Accounts and Archived Annual Audit Letters.
- The CCG's assurance reports in respect of compliance with the Mental Health Investment Standard can be viewed at Mental Health Investment Standard Statement.
Declaration of Interest Publications
- Standards of Business Conduct & Conflict of Interest Policy
- More information about how the CCG manages Conflicts of Interest can be found by visiting www.northeastlincolnshireccg.nhs.uk/about-us/coi/
- Declaration of Interest Register December 2019 - November 2020
- Declaration of Minutes Register December 2019 - November 2020
- Register of Sponsorship, Hospitality and Gifts December 2019 - November 2020
Strategies, Plans & General Policies
- The Adult Strategy, published in booklet form, sets out some of the challenges we have in North East Lincolnshire, our shared vision to tackle these and the outcomes we want to achieve to help our adult population to live the best lives they can. You can still read the old Adult Care Strategy and action plan by visiting Adult Social Care Strategy
- North East Lincolnshire Strategic Estates Plan (2015 -2020)
- The North East Lincolnshire Union Strategic Plan 2020-24 was developed prior to the Covid19 pandemic and whilst our resolve to achieve our strategic outcomes remains, the long term impact of Covid19 is yet to be realised and accordingly, this Plan may be subject to future change.
- Our CCG is part of a partnership of 28 health and social care organisations working together to improve the wellbeing of people living in North East Lincolnshire and its wider neighbours in the area referred to as Humber, Coast and Vale. You can read about the strategies and plans of the Humber Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership by visiting the following external link Humber Coast and Vale Strategies and Plans
- The North East Lincolnshire CCG Engagement Strategy exists to provide the CCG Governing Body, Council of Members, partner organisations and the public with not only a vision of how engagement should be shaped but also a route map of how this activity will influence our work.
- The North East Lincolnshire locality, or ‘place’, is working towards improving outcomes for individuals through integrated care provision, delivered by a partnership of organisations: the Integrated Care Partnership (ICP). General practice is at the heart of this, and primary care has a significant part to play in supporting self-management and ensuring individuals get the right care at the right time, when they need it. The ICP will work collaboratively across the Humber, Coast and Vale Partnership Integrated Care System to ensure access for the local population to good quality care for services that are delivered across a wider footprint. To find out more please read the North East Lincolnshire CCG Primary Care Strategy 2019-2024 and accompanying North East Lincolnshire CCG Primary Care Strategy 2019-2024 Equality Impact Assessment.
- Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulations Policy
- North East Lincolnshire CCG Freedom to Speak Up (Whistle Blowing) Policy
- In collaboration with our partners in the Humber region we have developed and agreed a Humber Information Sharing Charter The charter sets out our commitment to share the information we hold about you, in a fair and transparent way. (External link)
- Serious Incident Policy and Standard Operating Procedure
- The North East Lincolnshire CCG Procurement Strategy sets out how NHS North East Lincolnshire CCG will develop its procurement activities. It does not set out the detailed procurement processes or approval routes as these will be covered by the CCG’s Organisational Scheme of Delegation and Procurement Policies and Procedures which can be viewed by visiting North East Lincolnshire CCG Procurement Policy
An individual funding request can be made by the clinician treating you if they believe that because your clinical circumstances are exceptional, you may receive benefit from a treatment or service that isn’t routinely offered by the NHS. In conjunction with Individual Funding Requests Policy and Procedures of Low Clinical Value please read Humber Single Commissioning Statement , NEL CCG Sole Commissioning Statement and Humber Wave 2 Single Policy Document.
The Access to Infertility treatment Commissioning Policy and accompanying EIA represents the commissioning policy of North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group for the clinical pathway which provides access to specialist fertility services. This commissioning policy has been developed in partnership with the Yorkshire and Humber Expert Fertility Panel. It is intended to provide a framework for the commissioning of services for those couples who are infertile and require infertility interventions. The policy was developed jointly by Clinical Commissioning Groups in the Yorkshire and Humber area and provides a common view of the clinical pathway and criteria for commissioning services which have been adopted by North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Gamete harvesting and storage policy - please see the following ink to the NEL CCG Sole Commissioning Statement Fertility Intervention Gamete Harvesting and Storage (page 12).
- Making Experience Count - Complaints and Representations Policy for Adult Social Care and CCG Services details the way in which compliments, feedback or complaints made about the CCG itself, or its commissioned services, will be addressed under the Local Authority Social Services and National Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009. The services to which this policy applies include the CCG itself, or any health and social care services commissioned by the CCG.
- Equality and Diversity Policy
Adult Services Publications & Policies
- Adult Social Care Local Account - latest and an Adult Social Care Local Account - Archive going back to 2011/12.
- The 2017-21 North East Lincolnshire (NEL) Carers’ Strategy, Vision and Forward View
- Deprivation of Liberty in Hospital - Agreed Principles (a Memorandum of Understanding) is a memorandum of understanding of the law at the interface between the Mental Health Act 1983 and Mental Capacity Act 2005, signed by commissioners, mental health and social care teams.
- Micro-Commissioning in Adult Social Care, Continuing Healthcare and Funded Nursing Care:Principles of Consistent, Pragmatic, and Ethical Decision Making For Staff provides the framework within which micro-commissioning decisions are taken regarding allocation of adult social care, NHS continuing healthcare (CHC) and funded nursing care (FNC), in North East Lincolnshire. This document should be read in tandem with the 3 year plan set out within the area’s Adult Social Care Strategy 2015. The Strategy can be found at http://www.northeastlincolnshireccg.nhs.uk/market-position-statement-mps/north-east-lincolnshire-strategic-plans/. This document replaces the Adult Social Care Procedure, Placement Policy. There is an Engagement Report for the policy.
- Direct Payments Policy. This policy provides the framework within which direct payments are made available in North East Lincolnshire.
Continuing Health Care
Continuing Health Care Overarching Policy Links to the Choice policy and Personal Health Care Budgets can be found within this policy. For full details on Personal Health Care Budgets please visit the Personal Budgets page of this website.
Mental Capacity Act
Despite best efforts to regulate the local care market, services are interrupted and sometimes fail. Difficulties can occur for many reasons. The role of commissioners is to monitor and identify threats within provider organisations and to intervene early where appropriate.
This Market Intelliegence and Failing Services Policy and Procedure details how North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (‘the CCG’), with the membership of the Market Intelligence/Failing Services Group (‘the MIFS Group’), will coordinate and manage responses to a service interruption or failure. Actions and procedure will differ depending on the type of service provision in question.
North East Lincolnshire Adult Services Review - Final Report Tis the he independent report from the 2018 local adult services review, produced by FutureGov. With North East Lincolnshire Adult Services Review - Return Visit Final Report an independent report produced by FutureGov following the 2019 local adult services review return visit to understand the progress that has been made against delivering the roadmap, what this means for user experience, and how leadership can continue to provide strong direction for the project going forward.
Terms of Reference for the Appeal Panel sets out the Terms of Reference for the panel which considers appeals from service users or their representatives financial against charges, formal complaints relating to charging, and decisions of the Risk and Quality Panel.
Children and Young People
- Northern Lincolnshire Child Death Review Arrangements 2019/20 outlines the intentions of the Northern Lincolnshire Child Death Review which will come into effect from 29th September. Current Child Death Review information can be found here on the Safer NEL website. You can find out more about the 2019/20 Northern Lincolnshire Child Death Review Arrangements by visiting the Child Death Review page.
- North East Lincolnshire’s Transformation Plan for Children & Young People’s Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing 2019/2020 highlights the key achievements which have been undertaken and detail the future plans for the Local Transformation Plan (LPT) in North East Lincolnshire (NEL).
External Reports and Publications
- An independent investigation into the care and treatment of a mental health service user A in NAViGO:Published March 2020 is the report of the independent investigation into the care and treatment of a mental health service user.