Our Dementia Vision and Forward Plan
“It is our vision that all people living with dementia in North East Lincolnshire live well, by:
- Having access to appropriate information, advice and support at the right time
- Receiving a timely diagnosis, in a place appropriate to their needs
- Having a range of on-going support available to them
- Receiving excellent care from diagnosis to end of life
- Receiving support from staff expertly trained in dementia, whether the person is at home, in a care home or in hospital
- Carers and family members being supported to sustain their caring role while having a life outside of caring.
- Having a local community around them aware and supportive of the challenges facing those with dementia and their carers, in particular, the service and retail industries
This will all be delivered through integrated partnerships, creating a dementia friendly North East Lincolnshire, where those with dementia and their carers can live safe, healthy and positive lives”
You can read our full Dementia Vision and Forward Plan by clicking here.