Published on Sep 14, 2016
Inspectors from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) will be visiting Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust (the Trust that runs Diana Princess of Wales Hospital) in November.
Patients and families who have used the hospital and community services in the last 12 months are being invited to meet CQC Inspectors at Grimsby Hospital.
- Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimsby - Monday 21st November 2016 at 1pm – 4pm. Charity Information Area near the Main Entrance.
This is an informal ‘Trust Stall’ setting where people can pop by to talk to CQC for a few minutes. They want to hear people's experiences because their feedback – both positive and negative - helps the CQC to get a better idea of how services are before going in. It may influence where and how CQC decides to inspect. There will also be leaflets and information about CQC that people can take away.
If people are unable to attend or would rather share their experiences in a different way, they can:
• Visiting CQC website link: www.cqc.org.uk/syenlag (as above)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letter: CQC, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA
• Phone: 03000 61 61 61
• In person: The Inspection Team will be speaking to patients when on site during the course of the inspection to get their views.