About the CCG
We are an award-winning group of 26 GP practices in Grimsby, Cleethorpes and Immingham working together to improve the health of local people.
Our CCG is responsible for commissioning health and adult social care services for over 165,000 people in North East Lincolnshire and we’re committed to putting families and communities at the very heart of everything we do.
Our organisation is made up of people who understand patients’ needs best.Read more about us
Our PrioritiesSupporting Communities
The CCG aims to support people over 65 and people living with Long Term Conditions (LTCs) to live independently and manage their conditions better.
The CCG aims to deliver information, support and advice which will enable the community to take control of their own health care.
Delivering sustainable services
The CCG aims to deliver seven day services in North East Lincolnshire of a high standard that is also cost effective.
News & Events
- Still opportunities to get vaccinated against flu in North East Lincolnshire
- Find that job where you can make a difference every day
- NHS Sets Out Advice for the Public During Industrial Action
- Health advice during strike action this month
- Patient advice on how to stay well this winter