The Way Forward Event - Feedback
The Way Forward
More than 100 people attended our Way Forward Public and Stakeholder engagement event on March 31st.
We held this meeting to share how we plan to improve the advice, support and care services that will help local people have a good quality of life, recover from periods of ill health as close to home as possible, make healthier choices and remain active, engaged and independent for as long as they can.
This event gave Accord members, the public and stakeholders the chance to discuss our plans, ask questions and share their experiences and views. More than 100 people attended and we hope you found the sessions interesting and informative.
We shared information about:
- CCG Commissioning Intentions for 2016
- Support to care homes and people with multiple long term conditions
- Social Prescribing
We went on to hold focussed discussion groups to talk about:
- Doing the right thing - deciding how social care money is spent locally
- Quality matters to all of us – what makes a quality health and care service.
- Social Prescribing – improving health and wellbeing
- Information, Advice & Guidance - what needs to be done to make sure we have the right Information, Advice, and Guidance available to people across North East Lincolnshire.
We have now published feedback from the event which you can read by clicking here. This should be of interest whether you were a participant or were unable to attend the event in person.